Forum » Dogs » Dog's Health and Wellness » Puppy Food Chart

Puppy Food Chart

Hello! good to know!I used pedigree for my dog since he was 3 month old.No worries about negative answers from me about either type of our wonderful companion animals. I think both are ace and both have fantastic qualities as https://www.caninefinds.com/. However, we as humans have a lot of responsibilities towards our furfamily members and therefore we should adopt the ones we have the best chance of bonding with well and meeting their needs. This post was edited by Garrys at September 19, 2020 4:55 PM IST
      August 20, 2020 12:26 PM IST
  • 1 1
    Hi Rigo,The puppy diet depends largely on their breed.You can give regular puppy food (pedigree, royal canin etc) once a day.And home made fresh food like: boiled rice with chicken or vegetable soup, you can also give them boiled vegetables, chicken, meat, fish etc). You can also give them seasonal fruits (exclude grapes/ rasins & seeds)Do not give anything from your plate, especially avoid anything that contains sugar, salt or any kind of spices.Let me know in case you need any further information.
      May 6, 2019 8:30 PM IST
  • What is the food given to puppy above 90days (normal  food not pedigree) can any one give the food chart

May 6, 2019 6:41 PM IST